Make a One-Time Donation or set up a recurring one to help us monthly!
We can also use any of the following items if you would prefer to donate goods. Just email us and we can arrange for them to be picked up locally or we’ll provide you with shipping information. Thank you for your support!
- Food (wet and dry, must be sealed)
- Grooming supplies (dog shampoo/conditioner, nail trimmers, ear cleaner)
- Large dog crates
- Outdoor dog kennels
- Dog houses
- Dog bowls
- Dog beds
- Flea and tick control
- Laundry detergent
- Administrative supplies (paper, card stock, folders, envelopes, boxes)
- Easy-up tents
- Folding chairs
- Folding tables
- Printing services (t-shirts, brochures, business cards, lanyards, bracelets)
We are extremely grateful to all those who share our love of this wonderful breed, support us in our efforts to help needy Pit Bulls, and donate their time, money and love to save these amzing dogs.
Guidelines for donation Expenditures
- Provide medical treatment to needy Pit Bulls within certain guidelines
- Help Pit Bull friendly rescue groups
- Buy necessary equipment for rescuing, transporting or training
- In special circumstances food purchases and temporary boarding of dogs up for adoption
- Professional temperament evaluation in special circumstances
- Transportation expenses within certain guidelines.
- Spay/Neuter assistance
Every dollar counts. Thank you for your generosity!